Monday, August 27, 2012

Seafood Linguine

Copyright Notice: This is NOT my recipe.  This is made by a dear Italian Chef Pasquale Sciarappa. Thank you, Chef, for answering my request!!!

I had a great time with a wonderful friend when she treated me out for pasta in Burgoo.  The moment I tasted the dish, it became my instant favorite.  I've been trying to search for a great recipe to re-do the recipe and I made a request to Chef Pasquale.  Amazingly, he answered my email and made this!  

I was happy that he made this because I was thinking of adding all the seafood in one pot.  However, Chef made it in such a way that each ingredient is placed in different pots.  Now, that may seem a bit complicated, not to mention a lot of pots and pans to wash, but do think of it this way. 

These ingredients do not cook in the same time, and not all of them are necessarily "clean." Read: the mussels and clams.  You certainly do not want to eat rubbery shrimp with a pasta that is gritty and grainy from all the sand.  Not very appetizing, isn't it? 

Please watch it and enjoy! For more Italian recipes, please visit Orsara Recipes. You can also follow him in YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pintrest